Getting to Know Henry Schwendimann . . .
I was raised in the Central Orange County area of North Tustin, where I currently live and work representing the community as a licensed real estate professional. I am a graduate of Foothill High School and California State University, Fullerton. I obtained my California Broker’s License in 1980 and I have been a Broker Associate of Seven Gables Real Estate since 1995.
My community involvement has been extensive with my participation in various organizations throughout the years. Being selected to the Board of Directors for the Christian Business Men’s Committee, on the Board of Directors (a founding board member) with Priority Living, and on the Board of Directors for Girls softball. I have been involved with local hospital groups, as well as coached youth sports inclusive of basketball, baseball and softball.
Real Estate Education and Designations:
- I obtained my Broker’s License in 1980. This license requires additional College Level Courses, additional experience and higher scores on State and National testing.
- I obtained the coveted designation “Certified Residential Specialist” (CRS). This designation requires a high level of Real Estate Production that includes 75 transactions and/or $25 million dollars in production within a five-year period. It also requires passing grades in additional classes.
- I obtained the GRI (Graduate, Realtor Institute) designation after attending a specific and intensive series of classes with a minimum of 90 hours of classroom instruction that covered subjects in contract law, professional standards, sales and marketing, finance and risk reduction.
Awards & Certifications:
- Inducted into the Seven Gables Real Estate “Hall of Fame” 2005
- “Certified Residential Specialist” CRS
- Graduate Realtor Institute “GRI”
- Seven Gables “Hall of Fame” (2006) award winner for “Best of the Best In Attitude, Dedication and Professionalism”
- Luxury Portfolio, Relocation and Ecommerce Certified
Benefits I Provide As an Experienced and Highly Qualified Real Estate Professional:
- Search out and help you obtain your dream home.
- Negotiate the best price and terms regarding your purchase.
- Help you obtain the best terms and costs in obtaining financing
- Close the escrow with the minimum of inconvenience.
- Help determine the best pricing and marketing for your property.
- Evaluate submitted contracts and help determine the best manner in which to enter and close the escrow.
- To constantly protect your interests regarding financial considerations, required disclosures, and all the issues that may arise in a transaction, expected or unexpected.